|Mirror [#1]||kombucha for beginners.pdf||36,818 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||kombucha for beginners.pdf||23,888 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||kombucha for beginners.pdf||50,762 KB/Sec|
why we ♥ it:
Everyone is going crazy for kombucha! And in this digital book Alyce demystifies the entire process making it easy and straightforward for everyone to do at home.
In our opinion, kombucha is the easiest and cheapest way to make your own probiotics at home, costing less than $1 per litre and requiring only a few minutes of your time weekly. And it actually tastes really delicious!
Kombucha has been consumed for thousands of years for it’s medicinal properties, but it has received a lot of attention in the last few years for the role it plays in digestion and gut health, which are considered integral to overall health and wellbeing. This is because the gut determines which nutrients are absorbed by the body and which toxins, allergens and microbes are kept out. Plus, your entire immune system is protected by the gut, and you have more neurotransmitters in the gut than in your brain. So naturally, this is a very important area of our bodies that we want to keep as healthy as possible! Kombucha is a probiotic that will provide your gut with the live bacteria and yeasts that are needed to keep you balanced and thriving, as well as a whole host of other nutrients including vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12.
• This book covers the basic principles, everything you need to get brewing, how to get started with a single first ferment, how to do a continuous first ferment (alyce’s pick!), how to do a second ferment and all of alyce’s tips and tricks to successful brewing
• How to flavour your kombucha from apple and ginger to raspberry and rosemary and everything in between
• The secrets to getting the best fizz, even better than the carbonated commercial varieties
• How to keep the sugar levels super low if needed for those with insulin sensitivities, those quitting sugar or on a ketogenic diet
• With alyce’s method you will spend less than 10 minutes once a week maintaining your kombucha (and you’ll always have it on tap!)
• When you purchase this book you get exclusive access to alyce’s ‘kombucha krew’ where there are people to answer any remaining questions you might have
• 23 page digital book containing extensive information as well as informative illustrations
• Once purchased the digital book will be emailed directly to you ready for immediate use
PLEASE NOTE: While this book is all the INFORMATION you need, you still NEED a kombucha SCOBY and starter liquid to begin brewing kombucha. We sell them in AUS and NZ at alycealexandra.com, but outside of us look online or ask a friend - anyone who brews always has more than enough SCOBYs to share!